Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ADVENT PHOTO-A-DAY

Oh my goodness! I was wishing that there was something like the Lenten photo-a-day for Advent...and today I found out that that is a real thing! Huzzah for Methodism!


As with Lent, I've got to catch up on the first few days, so here they are!


Day 1: go
This is the main way I go anywhere this year - with the Strassenbahn!


Day 2: bound

Through the power of flight, we're not bound to the same city or even the same continent where we were born.


Day 3: peace

Okay, this statue of bleeding Jesus is pretty creepy, but it's from the most peaceful church in Erfurt - St. Severi. It's right next to the Dom, but it's not as fancy so it's usually empty. I like going in there.


Day 4: time

I have a countdown going on my laptop to remind me that my time here in Germany is fleeting. Time's also relative, which is shown by the fact that it's almost 4 here, but it's only 8:47 am in Oklahoma.

And, of course, time isn't linear:

No comments:

Post a Comment