Friday, August 19, 2011

Free time?

I'm currently enjoying the last few minutes of an unanticipated break in early week! We got out of indoor rehearsal early this afternoon, which coupled with getting out of morning practice early means it barely even seems like early week! Luckily this madness will soon come to an end.

This early week I've been dealing a lot with how my tiredness chooses to manifest itself. Instead of getting tired, I've just become very negative/easily irritated. I'm trying to keep a lid on it, but I'm super glad this week is almost over from that standpoint. Also, I'm super excited to wear cute clothes again. I think the break from constantly being around my fellow RMBers will be good for all of us. I'm happy to have met so many cool people this week and I'm super excited for this year.

WPS!

1 Week to Razorback Volleyball Band!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment