Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I like blogging so much better when I'm tired...

It's true. Also when I'm just the tiniest bit stressed and always when I should be doing something else. I have a German test on Friday that really wants my attention...it's begging for it, actually. Like my German/English dictionary is making faces at me because I'm not using it. And I'm tired, so all of this seems only a bit crazy to invent instead of totally crazy.
Then Maureen Johnson had to tweet the link to her new book again...I resisted the first 212425 times, but this was too much. So I read the whole excerpt. (Very good, incidentally. I can't wait to read the rest...but I have to.)
I also painted my nails all sparkly today & watched a few episodes of Doctor Who. And went to class and did my homework and read an article for another class. I actually did do work today...
Reading YA lit makes me really think about my future and how I'd love nothing more than to spend the rest of my life as a nerdy librarian. It would be so much fun...but I feel like that's somehow taking the easy way out. At least I have about a year before I need to start making grad school decisions...in the meantime, it's time to start googling (or alta-vistaing) colleges yet again!

And oh my goodness...my ILLed book is in. It's going to be dreadfully boring and I'm not going to like it, but I do love using ILL. It makes me feel powerful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment