Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Heart's A Stereo

It's Sunday. I have started a horrible tradition of spending the day reading or doing homework. It's quite dreary...but today I broke with tradition a tiny bit in order to watch doctor who for a while in honor of only having 24 hours of my month free trial to netflix left. Actually, I do this all the time while "studying," which is why it takes me so long to get anything done.

I went to wal-mart earlier...halfway there, I got a text from razalert foretelling the end of the world so I pretty much went in, turned around, and left. I then went to taco bell...running back into gregson in the pouring rain while not getting my food wet at all was a major accomplishment.

(the world did not end, by the way. the u of a just likes to freak out its students.)

No comments:

Post a Comment