Saturday, November 24, 2012

Goal Setting!

Right now, I'm procrastinating studying. (Unlike other college students, I am still a novice at procrastination. Then I start feeling guilty and usually do work.) But, I have a plan for today (as always. I also have a calendar that I made by gluing 4 pieces of printer paper together and it outlines everything I have to do daily until finals are over.) So I know what my overall goal is. And I have to break the goals down into reasonable chunks. Basically, I need to have my day organized like I'm a first grader in order to get everything done. So, right now I'm going to revise 3 pages of my senior paper, go over French for my oral exam on Monday, then eat lunch and make my grocery shopping list. Then it's time for my favorite grown-up activity, grocery shopping!

This is unglaublich boring. Sorry if you happened to read this for some reason.

Grocery shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment