Friday, April 19, 2013

When my doctor asks if I exercise regularly:


Yeah, the internet is being dumb and I can't figure out how to get that from wswcm to here without kinda stealing it first. So thanks, #whatshouldwecallme!

I like tumblr, but not enough to actually get a tumblr. This is mostly due to the lack of an E in tumblr.

Also, I forgot that I took strengthsquest a few months ago. My qualities are: Learner, Context, Discipline, Intellection, and Input. They sound a bit stupid, but when I read the descriptions, they suited me rather well! I really like stuff like that, except I don't like Myers-Briggs because it causes the first thing that people know about me is that I'm introverted. I like to have that quality speak for itself, not be shown to strangers because I'm wearing a nametag that proclaims that fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment