Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nuclear So and So's

I went and saw Margot and the Nuclear So and So's last night. It was cold and afterwards I couldn't really feel my toes, but it was fun and indie-tastic. They sang my favorite song I'd heard by them. (http://grooveshark.com/s/Talking+In+Code/2oMZ0e?src=5) And they all seemed a little bit angry that they were 1) in Arkansas 2) in the cold 3) and not many people were there. They all kept drinking out of green solo cups between songs...I'm sure that was water. :)


So, a night of music to cap off a day spent studying for econ in Club Mullins. Unfortunately, the concert drove most of the econ out of my mind...but my test is at 2:30...plenty of time to pick that knowledge up off the sidewalk and stuff it back in my brain where it belongs.

You know the end of school is near when it shows up on the 10-day forecast. Today is my last day of MWF classes...finals are near!

No comments:

Post a Comment