Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cake decorating in a fascist dictatorship

So my fantastic future roommate & I have both decided to wake up earlier than any person should ever get up and watch the royal wedding in about 5 1/2 hours. I should really get to sleep...

I had a dream about cake decorating in a fascist dictatorship last night...in a mall. It was one of the weirdest ones I've had recently. Then the teacher in my dream told me I got a B- on my final paper...which ruined my vague dreams of getting a 4.0 for my entire sophomore year.

Today was a good day. Chapter makes everything better...I love getting to see all my sisters. And our banquet thing's next week...which means Olive Garden for dinner next Thursday!!

And I feel like my mom every time someone comes into a room and immediately turns on the tv. The older I get, the more things I say that are exactly what she would. I'm pretty sure that's not a bad thing either.

Sunny day count: 1 perfect day. It's the kind of weather that inspired the alma mater.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're dreaming about cake decorating...that'll be good when we open our cupcake store. (We're not that good with icing?)

    ReplyDelete