Saturday, April 30, 2011

Slow down, Lady MacDeath, slow down

I went and saw Sassy Gay Friend this evening. He was, in fact, both sassy and gay.

Afterwards, I went to get ice cream with some friends (or watch some friends eat ice cream; I ate a huge cone after Gator Golf this afternoon). I had one of those sentimental moments where I was really happy for no reason just riding in the car on the way there...that "we're young and independent and happy" feeling. It's quite awesome.

Earlier I went and mini golfed with some friends. I'm very horrible at mini golf, so taking me along was a horrible idea; I lose all self-confidence and give up trying. Basically, I'm a huge grump. I had the highest score by 10, but if you make a hole in one on the last hole, you win a free game...so now I have a free game card for Gator Golf in my wallet.

I've just been taking it easy this weekend, but then I realized that I actually have stuff to do. We're in the "final crunch" of the semester...2 tests before dead day, then formal (yay!), then dead day & composites, then finals week. But when that's all over, I get to move into my first ever summer apartment! I'm very excited...I've never had my very own bathroom before.

Now I'm off to contemplate the issue of the veil in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment