Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First blog?

I've never had a blog before unless you count the myspace one that everyone had...as I recall I only talked about the truly important things on that, like the Jonas Brothers concert I went to when I was 16. But today the idea seemed truly golden, so I decided to go for it. Also, I should be studying for my German oral exam tomorrow...but I'm not. I think I'm ready though...my friends translated "Black and yellow" into German last night at dinner (Ja! Du weiBt was es it. Schwartz und gelb.), so I'll have that to fall back on.
Also, blogging seems like a hipster sort of thing to do. And if it seems hipster, it probably isn't. That's something I've learned this year. I got my junior band backpack this morning...which means I'm officially halfway done with being the the RMB (sad) and almost halfway through my time here at the U of A (also sad, but slightly less so. Band doesn't have finals).
Anyway, I'll probably write for 3 or 4 days then lost interest. At least I'll have tried it. And if I don't get a summer job, I may turn to reviewing every single thing on hulu here. Something to look forward to. :)

Tschuess!

No comments:

Post a Comment