Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The party don't start til I walk in...

The small things in life make me happy:
I can now spend my Friday night partying in Club Mullins...they usually close at 6, which makes for a lame party.

But I'm not partying there tonight, for once. (It was becoming a problem.) I just did TBS stuff in the band hall for a bit, then did the last homework for econ and now (I can't believe I'm saying this) I'm just relaxing!! I don't have anything due until Sunday, so I'm watching AVPM yet again. I keep on wanting to respond to people in my limited German...I'm so glad my oral exam's over!

You know how supposedly Big Brother is watching everything you do on the internet and putting it in ads? I spent a bit of time comparison shopping for rainboots (got a mad deal on them too) and now all the ads I see are for boots, which just makes me excited for my new rainboots.

Rainy day count: 4. I'm starting to like this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment