Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Tuesdays

I have been afflicted with The Tuesdays every Tuesday this semester. It's like the difference between the blues and the mean reds...except I know why I'm grumpy. I don't see any of my friends until 5:30 on Tuesdays, so I pretty much don't talk to anyone. By dinnertime, I'm grumpy even if I feel fine. It's horrible...at least I only have one Tuesday left.

So in other news, I read Anna and the French Kiss last weekend. It was amazing...never doubt John Green's taste.

Fayetteville has been experiencing enormous amounts of rainfall the past two days (Classes actually got cancelled yesterday due to it) and now I can't tell if my lovely upstairs neighbors of 245 are moving their chairs around or if we're in for another storm. My rainboots unfortunately bit the dust...or rather, the water yesterday in front of Humpdump, so I ordered new ones...should be here next week! They're going to be red...I'm extremely excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment