Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Downton Day!

Hello, non-existent blog devotees! I'm watching Downton Abbey right now, and since I got an angry tweet last time I live-tweeted it, I'm going to blog it!

- Oh Thomas. Grabbing a guy's hand does not make him like you.
- Mary and Anna! My two favorites in one scene!
- Lord Grantham kinda deserves Cora's Wut.
- "I'd like to call her Sybil." Oh Branson, you're going to make me cry.
- "I do not speak much of the heart because it is seldom helpful to do so."
- "You know the trouble with you lot? You're all in love with the wrong people!" Mrs. Patmore speaks the truth.
- Daisy & Mr. Mason may be my favorite part of the show. It's so sweet.
- Bates, I don't like you! Go away!
- O'Brien, are you trying to sabotage Thomas? I like it...
- GRANNY! You are the puppetmaster and I aspire to be as wonderful as you when I grow old.

1 comment: