Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 14-20

Spring break has been a non-stop party!!! Emily and I have been doing homework. It's been crazy. Also really fun because I like studying.

We went to Norman on Monday to check out campus; I accepted their offer of admission to graduate school yesterday. I got to eat German food at a restaurant in Norman called Das Boot Camp. It was lecker! I'm excited to be living in the same town as a German restaurant next year! The next step is to find a apartment in the general vicinity of both an Aldi and campus.

Here are my Lenten photos:

March 14: go

Never fear! I took this photo while sitting a red light of the green light for the cross street.


 _____________________________________________________

 March 15: temper

I spend a good part of the day contemplating the word "temperature," which led me to take a picture of my ceiling fan. I'm usually in a good temper when it first gets warm enough to use my fan!


_____________________________________________________

March 16: surround

I'm surrounded by high school memories whenever I'm at home.


_________________________________________________

March 17: new

Spring = new life = pretty green plants


__________________________________________________

March 18: rise

Rise & shine!!


________________________________________________

March 19: dream

I had a dream about being a WWI nurse last week.


_________________________________________________

March 20: beloved

The new pope seems to be beloved already due to his humble attitude.



No comments:

Post a Comment