Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st

I definitely didn't do this yesterday. But I thought about the picture for yesterday...just didn't follow through. I didn't actually take either of these photos (unless taking a screenshot counts as taking a photo), but they are some of my strongest associations with these words. Anyhow, 30 days to Easter!

February 28: earthly

There is nothing more earthly than Tom Haverford's love of things. Treat yo' self.


______________________________________________________

March 1: prophet

The word prophet always makes me think of a line from The Gospel According to Larry in which Josh's dad refers to him as "a for-profit prophet." This was very ironic because Josh/Larry's whole philosophy was that materialism was bad...kinda the opposite of Treat Yo' Self. This book is excellent. You should read it.





No comments:

Post a Comment