Friday, March 29, 2013

March 28

March 28: cup

Lenten Photo-A-Day, I know I didn't go to Maundy Thursday service. Why'd you have to choose a word to remind me? I'm going to Good Friday tomorrow evening with my family, and I'm excited about it. ("'Tis Finished! The Messiah Dies" is an excellent song.)
Although I had previous commitments that conflicted with going to church today, I've been thinking a bit about communion and what it means today. (I think a lot. Sometimes I think about how Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes is the worst movie I've seen in a long time.) Jesus took something that was already important (Passover) and just added more importance to it.
Today I took a photo with my water bottle because it's what I used to drink most of the water I had today.


It took me so long to write this that it is now Good Friday.

Good Friday? More like Good Music Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment